Learn powerful ways to directly enhance your performance, your relationships and your quality of life.
Some people will use these skills to be a more effective professional. Others focus on how they can be better in their personal life – as a parents, spouse or friend. Still others use these patterns to cultivate their inner strength, resilience and to expand their personal power and choice so you can create the life you want, living on your terms.
Some of the specific areas we will be covering include:
- Develop the charisma and rapport to subconsciously influence others in multiple ways, including using your own state.
- Influence your own subjective experience – and the experience of those around you.
- Develop new perspectives on situations, relationships and contexts with others, so you can appreciate situations from different points of view.
- Enjoy more freedom in choosing your state and responses so you can enhance your relationships.
- Learn to harness your vestibular representational system (your sense of balance).
- Experience, design, develop and apply high performance states.
- Bring the best of the past into the present: Access and use resourceful states from your personal history, and the personal history of others, so you can use these in the present and future.
- Design outcomes that are personally meaningful and structured so they drive you towards your objectives.
- Frame intentions and consequences for ‘personal ecology’ so you can enjoy more alignment and personal congruence.
- Directly experience and understand differences in thinking patterns and styles.
- Appreciate the many ways we create meaning from experience, thereby expanding your choices and opportunities to influence.
- Represent and change our experiences in the world.
- Track and influence the states of those around you.
While there are many options for becoming an “NLP Practitioner” this training sets the standard as the only “Professional standard” training in NLP available. More than just a great five days, once you’ve attended our training, we expect you to be outstanding and to demonstrate the freedom to make exemplary choices in your life and actions, because you will have the benefit of learning how to make the changes.
This seminar satisfies the requirements for the following unit of the Grad Cert of NLP: VU20480 Experience Neuro-Linguistic Programming Fundamentals. Upon successful completion of the assessment, you will be issued with formal recognition from the RTO for this training, Inspiritive. For full details of policies, please see here.
Leave your details below and we’ll call you back: