Enhance your performance, your relationships and your quality of life.
Some people will use these skills to be a more effective professional. Others focus on how they can be better in their personal life – as a parents, spouse or friend. Still others use these patterns to cultivate their inner strength, resilience and to expand their personal power and choice so you can create the life you want, living on your terms. Just in the first five-day unit, we will be helping you to:
- Develop the charisma and rapport to subconsciously influence others in multiple ways, including using your own state.
- Influence your own subjective experience – and the experience of those around you.
- Develop new perspectives on situations, relationships and contexts with others, so you can appreciate situations from different points of view.
- Enjoy more freedom in choosing your state and responses so you can enhance your relationships.
- Learn to harness your vestibular representational system (your sense of balance).
- Experience, design, develop and apply high performance states.
- Bring the best of the past into the present: Access and use resourceful states from your personal history, and the personal history of others, so you can use these in the present and future.
- Design outcomes that are personally meaningful and structured so they drive you towards your objectives.
- Frame intentions and consequences for ‘personal ecology’ so you can enjoy more alignment and personal congruence.
- Directly experience and understand differences in thinking patterns and styles.
- Appreciate the many ways we create meaning from experience, thereby expanding your choices and opportunities to influence.
- Represent and change our experiences in the world.
- Track and influence the states of those around you.
But remember, that’s just the beginning.
We aren’t accepting new enrolments for the Winter course but if you have already joined us before, or qualify for Advanced Standing, we are offering the following Units:
- 11 – 15 July
Perform NLP Modelling to Capture Expertise
- 18 – 22 July
Design Advanced NLP Patterns
- 15 – 19 August
Apply Advanced Processes to Personal and Organisational Change
- 22 – 26 August
Optimise Personal and Professional Effectiveness
While there are many options for becoming an “NLP Practitioner” or Master Practitioner, the Graduate Certificate in Neuro-Linguistic Programming is the Professional standard. More than just a great time, once you’ve attended our training, we expect you to be outstanding and to demonstrate the freedom to make exemplary choices in your life and actions, because you will have the benefit of learning how to make the changes in yourself and with those around you.
This satisfies the requirements for 22133VIC Graduate Certificate in Neuro-Linguistic Programming. Upon successful completion of the assessment, you will be issued with formal recognition from the RTO for this training, Inspiritive. For full details of policies, please see here. By virtue of our accreditation, we are unable to offer discounts on our fees. But, if eligible, you may be able to use VET FEE-HELP to defer the whole costs of the training, similar to university fees. Please see the Student Fact Sheet for more details.
For offline use, you can also download our brochure.
Many of our participants choose to join the full immersion experience of the 8-Units. But if you would prefer to spread it out, you’re welcome to take one or two Units now, then the remainder in future trainings – all at no extra charge!
If you’re read to register, you can complete the application form directly here or you can contact us for further details: